Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and White Water Rafting
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and White Water Rafting is a great combination tour to challenge your adrenaline between 2 hours hike up the 1717m high of Mount Batur with stunning view of Batur Lake and red sky during sunrise and rush current of Telaga Waja River which located at Rendang Village, Karangasem.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and White water Rafting Itinerary :
- 01.40 – 03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.40 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 08.40 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 10.00 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.00 PM: Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 PM: Finish point of Rafting.
- 03.30 PM: Back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
What Should You Bring :
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Bali rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- IDR 350,000 for CD Photo rafting (if you would like to buy it).
Pick Up Time:
|Ubud : 02:30 AM||Sanur : 02:00 AM|
|Kuta : 01:40 AM||Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM|
|Legian: 01:40 AM||Seminyak: 01:40 AM|
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car while you do the trek.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
PRICE : Usd 100/Person (Minimum 2 Person)