Bali Twin Lake Trekking Tour
Bali Twin Lake Trekking is one of most popular trekking in northern part of Bali. It’s located 60Km from Kuta, about 1,5 hours drive. This trekking activities will take you to explore the main rain forest in Bali where there also the Twin Lake located, Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan. The trekking will start at from Wanagiri Village the local Guide Office. Pass through lush rain forest also combine with 30 minutes cross the lake with traditional wooden canoe. The trekking will finish at Tamblingan Lake.
After the trekking, on the way back to Hotel we will make stop at Bedugul to visit Ulun Danu Temple on the lake, one of amazing and must seen temple in Bali. The last destination on this trekking tour is Jatiluwih the massive UNESCO world heritage rice terraces.
Let’s join our Twin Lake Trekking Tour
Bali Twin Lake Trekking Tour Itinerary
- 07.30 PM: pick up at your hotel
- 09:30 AM: Arrival at Wanagiri Village the starting point.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Finishing point/Pick up Area
- 02.00 PM: Visit Ulun Danu Temple on the lake
- 03:30 PM: Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- 06:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
- Experiences private local guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to all tourist attraction
- Drinking water
What Should You Bring:
- Hiking Boots or sport shoes
PRICE : Usd 60/Person (Minimum 2 Person)